Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I Came out of the Blogging Closet...

Only to realize that the closet I was in, is jam packed full of people. So, I was at dinner last night with two of my girlfriends and I don't know if it was the wine or the excitement surrounding the start of patio-season, but I felt compelled to share the fact that I had started this blog. It felt like I was at an AA meeting because rather than being shunned for my blogging transgressions, I was embraced! Both of the friends I was with had blogs too (although honestly, I was a little put off since both of their blogging ideas were substantially more clever than my own)!

I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I'm free to shout my blogging tendencies from the rooftops...or maybe just within a group of close personal friends who won't judge me too harshly for my tomfoolery. Moral of the story...Come on out bloggers because I know that blogging closet you are in is just about at capacity.

XOXO,

BlogMePretty

No comments:

Post a Comment